Tails & Trotters
THIS WEEK'S SOUP (1/14-1/19/19)
Our soups are made from scratch, and always showcase something delicious available in our shop (even if it's just our rich stock). Soup is available in 8oz or 16oz portions, to go or to eat in our cozy shop.
- Italian Wedding: roasted vegetables & mini sweet italian sausage balls
- Ham Hock & White Bean: winter classic!
We serve each soup 2-3 days, so this list is approximate. Please call the shop to learn what is currently being served.
THIS WEEK'S SAUSAGES (1/14-1/19/19)
Tails & Trotters features a rotating cast of over 2 dozen fresh and smoked sausages. On any given week there are 3-6 varieties of fresh sausages available in the butcher case, and 1-2 varieties of smoked sausages (the rest are available in the frozen mechandisers).
- Andouille (smoked)
- Keilbasa (smoked)
- Kolbasz (smoked)
- Alsatian (fresh)
- Kupati - Georgian pomegranate links (fresh)
- Tuscan (fresh)
- Whiskey-Maple Breakfast links (fresh)
HALF PIG PROGRAM
For those that enjoy the challenge of "nose to tail" cooking, or just comforted by having a freezer full of provisions, we offer a Half Pig Program. For a flat fee ($650) you receive half of a 270lb pig, butchered to your specifications (with our guidance through defined choices) and packaged in clear, labeled vacuum-sealed bags. You can exchange portions for cured items for a nominal extra cost, and don't have to take all the bits you just won't use.
Our farmers market booth is hibernating For January & February. Look for our bright orange canopy on the east side of the market's middle block in early March!
- Butchery & Marinated Cuts
- Porchetta & Table Ham
- Sliced Sandwich Ham & Porkstrami
- Over 20 varieties of fresh & smoked sausages
- Award-winning pâté, rillettes & deviled ham
- Bacons, guanciale, pancetta
- 6 diverse varieties of pulled pork
- Pasta sauces & pantry staples (ham hocks, salt pork, tasso ham)
- Leaf lard & stock
Special orders for farmers market pickup can be placed via phone or email (3pm Friday deadline).