Tails & Trotters
WE ARE REOPEN!!
It took a touch over a year, but we are finally reopened from our fire last February!
We have redesigned our shop to provide even more opportunities to enjoy our pork products, with increased seating, beer & wine, & more display space for a wide variety of treats to enjoy at home.
Visit our Facebook Page for news & progress!
We are at the PSU Farmers Market every Saturday until Christmas. Look for our bright orange canopy on the east side of the market's middle block.
- Butchery & Marinated Cuts
- Porchetta & Table Ham
- Sliced Sandwich Ham & Porkstrami
- Over 20 varieties of fresh & smoked sausages
- Award-winning pâté, rillettes & deviled ham
- Bacons, guanciale, pancetta
- 6 diverse varieties of pulled pork
- Pasta sauces & pantry staples (ham hocks, salt pork, tasso ham)
- Leaf lard & stock
Special orders for farmers market pickup can be placed via phone or email (3pm Friday deadline).
HALF PIG PROGRAM
For those that enjoy the challenge of "nose to tail" cooking, or just comforted by having a freezer full of provisions, we offer a Half Pig Program. For a flat fee ($650) you receive half of a 270lb pig, butchered to your specifications (with our guidance through defined choices) and packaged in clear, labeled vacuum-sealed bags. You can exchange portions for cured items for a nominal extra cost, and don't have to take all the bits you just won't use.