Tails & Trotters
Our sandwich counter is open from 11am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri, 11am - 4pm Saturdays.
Hot sandwiches can take 10-15 minutes to assemble & grill.
We are happy to accommodate catering orders with 2 days notice for sandwiches, deli platters, hors d'oeuvres (pate, rilletes, cured meats) & salads.
PSU Farmers Market resumes Saturday, March 7!
Come visit us in the SE corner of the market for a wide-range of products, including market-only specials! As always, you can email or phone orders in ahead of time & they will be waiting for you to pick up at the market.
After 10 years in the making, our own NW style Prosciutto Pacifico has launched!
Available at our retail storefront and farmers market only, in limited supply.
Offered thinly sliced, thicker slabs or diced for cooking, and meaty bones ideally suited for roasting & making rich soups & stocks.
Spring has sprung in the Northwest! Although it sometimes feels like we just left Christmas a few weeks ago, Easter is rapidly coming up - April 5th this year!
We are ready with loads of goodies for hostess gifts & tasty treats for every occasion, whether Easter Sunday with the entire family or a nice intimate dinner with your closest loved ones.
- HOLIDAY HAM - 4 sizes of our award-winning applewood smoked whole-muscle hams to choose from:
- Sweetheart - very lean 2-3lb boneless; also available as sugar-free; $12/lb
- Top-Round - lightly marbled 4-5lb boneless ham; also available as sugar-free; $12/lb
- Outside/Medium - highly marbled 5-7lb boneless ham with a rich fat cap, this is the ham we use for our sandwich counter; $11/lb
- Bone-in Half - skin-on, bone-in half ham; averages 12lbs; a bit smokier than our smaller hams; $10/lb
- ARISTA LOIN RIB ROASTS - the perfect festive alternative to ham or turkey, loin rib roasts are show-stoppers that are as easy to prepare as they are beautiful; ordered by the rib (3-9 ribs) @ ~1-1.25lbs per rib; chine-off for carving ease:
- Raw: skin on (scored however you like) or skin removed; $10/lb
- Brined: skin removed & subtly brined; $11/lb (order 1-week in advance)
- Smoked: skin removed, subtly brined & applewood smoked; $14/lb (order 2-weeks in advance)
- Frenched: ~3 inches of the deckle (the transition from loin into belly at the bottom of the ribs) removed from a raw roast; skin on & scored or removed; $16/lb
- PLATTER PROVISIONS - All the goodies you need for party platters, including an assortment of T&T cured meats, pate & extras (platter & artistic arrangement not included!). 3 sizes (4-8 servings, 8-12, 12-16) in 2 styles - Deli & Charcuterie. Save time & decision-making angst by ordering in advance.
Click here for an order form to call or email in.
Our grocery shelves are also stocked with a great variety of gift ideas, along with free packaging for hostess gifts and shipping boxes for selected product samplers.